Neil Farren (trading as 'Farren') is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information Collected From You
Information You May Provide
- When you visit my website
- Complete an online enquiry form or any forms on my website Contact me by email or telephone
- Social networks
How This Information Is Used
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To enable your use of the website and its services
- To provide you with the services that you request
- To enable us to assist you with enquiries
- Send you email notifications and information which you have specifically requested
Who Has Access To Your Information?
I will not sell your information with third parties for marketing purposes. I may share your contact details with my Partners if you are enquiring about a specific service. However, I will seek your permission before doing this. I am committed to protecting your personal details and information when you register with me.
Security Of Your Personal Data
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in compliance with current DPA & GDPR regulations. I will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. I will establish that all data processors are compliant with UK & EU Regulations. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. My website has a security certificate, so your data is protected. Having an SSL certificate shows my visitors that I have a trustworthy online presence and enables me to securely take online payments and store confidential data using my website. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and I cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.