Farren Hotel Advisors are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information Collected From You
Information You May Provide Us
- When you visit our website
- Complete an online enquiry form or any forms on our website Contact us by email or telephone
- Social networks
How This Information Is Used
- To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To enable your use of the website and its services
- To provide you with the services that you request
- To enable us to assist you with enquiries
- Send you email notifications and information which you have specifically requested
Who Has Access To Your Information?
We will not sell your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your contact details with our Partners if you are enquiring about a specific service. However, we will seek your permission before doing this. We are committed to protecting your personal details and information when you register with us.
Security Of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in compliance with current DPA & GDPR regulations. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. We will establish that all data processors are compliant with UK & EU Regulations. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Our website has a security certificate, so your data is protected. Having an SSL certificate shows our visitors we have a trustworthy online presence and enables us to securely take online payments and store confidential data using our website. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.